Preventative Maintenance Program: Furnace & AC Tune-Up
Does your HVAC system need maintenance?
Call today to get that much-needed tune-up for your Heating & Cooling system.
Benefits of AC, Furnace, and Heat Pump Maintenance:
- Energy efficiency: Maintained mechanical systems are up to 25 percent more energy efficient than neglected ones.
- Lower operating costs: Maintenance services address and prevent small issues that could turn into expensive repairs.
- Extend equipment lifetime: Maintenance can give you peace of mind knowing that with your equipment, you'll get your full money's worth.
During each preventive maintenance service visit, a qualified technician will inspect and evaluate your heating and cooling equipment, make needed adjustments, and identify any failures or essential repairs.
Other maintenance activities can include:
- Changing filters
- Tightening and changing belts
- Cleaning condenser coils
- Lubricating motor bearings
- Checking compressor oil levels
- Measuring refrigerant charge
- Checking for leaks
- Testing condensate pumps
- Cleaning condensate pans and drains
- Testing operational and safety controls
- Cleaning burner assemblies
- Fire testing