HVAC Duct Leakage Testing
Are you leaking heat from your HVAC system?
Beechtree Energy is a leading provider of indoor air quality testing services and quality assurance.
We are the experts in air ducts for residential homes & commercial buildings, so we can help you find leaks that could be costing you big dollars.
Our technicians will come to your property and perform an assessment of your system to identify any leaks that may exist.
If you are experiencing problems with air quality or efficiency in your home or business, then call us today! We offer competitive pricing and will work with you to find the best solution for your needs.
Call now to schedule an appointment!
Why is Duct Leakage Testing Important?
- Duct Leakage is recognized as a major source of home energy waste.
- Duct Leakage can account for as much as 25% of total house energy losses
- Current MA Building Code requires new HVAC duct systems to be pressure tested for leaks
Duct Leakage Testing is required to meet both the MA Stretch Energy and current IECC codes.
With over 2,000 Code Compliance tests under our belts, it's safe to say that our team brings the knowledge & skills you need on your job-site to pass the test.
Our BPI certified technicians will go the extra mile to ensure you get a passing test. Our team is trained in finding and fixing problems that may keep you from passing the test.
How is Duct Testing Performed?
- All of the ductwork supply and returns are sealed off using a specialized masking tape.
- Minneapolis Duct Blaster fan is attached to the Return side of the system. The system is then pressurized to 25 pascals.
- The total amount of leakage in the system is determined by CFM loss at a pressure of 25 Pascals.
DOES YOUR COMPANY PERFORM 10 OR MORE INSTALLS IN A YEAR? ASK ABOUT OUR PREFERRED CUSTOMER DISCOUNT RATES. HUGE SAVINGS!