HVAC System Design
A quality HVAC Design gives you a home comfort solution far greater than one where the ducts are laid out simply using the sq/ft to ton methodology.
A Beechtree Energy HVAC Design looks at important environmental factors such as zip code, elevation and average local winter and summer temps. We also take a close look at energy factors, such as Insulation levels, window orientation and overall tightness of the home.
Our Comprehensive HVAC Design package takes the guesswork out of system sizing, layout and ductwork.
What our Comprehensive Design Includes
- Complete Manual J Load Calculation Report
- Complete Manual S Equipment Selection Report
- Building Analysis
- Static Pressure and Friction Rate sheet
- Project Summary Sheet
- Duct Summary Sheet
- Manual D Report (showing ducts, sizes, registers, etc.)
What do we need in order to prepare your HVAC System Design?
- Address of property
- Floor plan for each floor (including basement if applicable)
- Plan showing sq/ft of windows on each floor
- Plan showing sq/ft of doors on each floor
- Insulation levels throughout property
- Location of equipment and ductwork- Basement, Conditioned space, Attic, etc. If more then one system, we need to know coverage area and location of each HVAC system
Email all of these to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond after reviewing what you sent over. If we have everything we need, we will send an invoice via PayPal. Pay that invoice and we will deliver your report within 48 hours.
Questions? call/text Us: 508-737-2090