Manual J & D
Load Calculation Services
Have Beechtree Energy do your Manual J Load Calculation, we’ll take the guesswork out of HVAC system sizing. A quality HVAC Design gives you a home comfort solution far greater than one where the ducts are laid out simply using the sq/ft to ton methodology.
A Beechtree Energy Manual J Load Calculation looks at important environmental factors such as zip code, elevation and average local winter and summer temps. We also take a close look at energy factors, such as Insulation levels, window orientation and overall tightness of the home.
A Beechtree Energy Manual D Duct Design can save you hours of labor in the field. Simply send us a copy of your plans and we do the rest.
Our Manual J&D service includes load calculation and a full duct layout including floor plans, duct sizes, register locations and important technical details such as static pressure and friction rate.
We use state of the art modeling software to correctly size and layout your HVAC system. Gone are the days of using old school rule of thumb techniques and dated Ductulators.
We serve contractors, builders, architects, engineers and homeowners.
What do we need in order to prepare your Manual J & D Design?
- Address of property
- Floor plan for each floor (including basement if applicable)
- Plan showing sq/ft of windows on each floor
- Plan showing sq/ft of doors on each floor
- Insulation levels throughout property
- Your preferred duct layout (if you have one)
- Location of equipment and ductwork- Basement, Conditioned space, Attic, etc. If more then one system, we need to know coverage area and location of each HVAC system
- If more than one system, we need to know the coverage area and location of each system
- Your preferred brand of equipment
- Preferred SEER rating of AC
- Preferred efficiency of Heating system